Inspiration is a newsletter written for people with COPD and the people who love them. It contains practical tips for living well, the latest in COPD research, and legislative updates that affect your life. It is published once per year.
If you would like to receive free copies of Inspiration, contact Jennifer Kustwin:
| Summer 2015|| Spring 2014 || Fall 2013|| Spring 2013|| Spring 2012|
| || || |
| || |
- Learn more about understanding COPD
- Find a pulmonary rehab or support group near you
- Attend our next Living Better Together COPD Conference
- Attend our next Cruising with COPD event
- Honor someone living with COPD by making a donation
*When issues prior to Summer 2007 were published, we were known as American Lung Association of Metropolitan Chicago. On July 1, 2007, we changed our name to Respiratory Health Association of Metropolitan Chicago, and we are not affiliated with American Lung Association.