Hustle Up the Hancock Results 2013
February 24, 2013
Select a category to view the results of Respiratory Health Association's 16th annual Hustle Up the Hancock. More than 4,000 climbers have raised more than $1 million for Respiratory Health Association's local lung disease research and programs. Thank you and congratulations to all of our climbers!
|Elite || full climb || |
|Fire Teams (ranked)||full climb|
|Fire Teams (alpha)||full climb|
|Overall|| full climb || CBS 2 half climb|
|Team (ranked)|| full climb ||CBS 2 half climb|
|Team (alphabetical)|| full climb||CBS 2 half climb|
|Alphabetical|| full climb ||CBS 2 half climb|
|Age|| full climb||CBS 2 half climb|
|Men|| full climb||CBS 2 half climb|
|Women|| full climb||CBS 2 half climb|
|Bib|| full climb||CBS 2 half climb|
|Awards|| full climb||CBS 2 half climb|
To find your name quickly:
1. Click the category you wish to search.
2. Type Ctrl + F (Command + F on a Mac).
3. Type in your name.
- Donate to support a climber
- Read our climbers' stories
- Hustle Up the Hancock official site
- Sign up for the 2014 Hustle Up the Hancock info list
- Learn about our community programs
- Get involved with our State Advocacy Days
Ready for your next adventure?
Now that you've climbed up a building to support healthy lungs, why not rappel down one? Register today for Skyline Plunge! Chicago on May 4, 2014, and you'll get to step over the edge 278 feet above State and Lake to rappel theWit Hotel. Register today on the official Skyline Plunge! Chicago site.