Hustle Up the Hancock
February 24, 2013
Each year, more than 4,000 people race to the top of John Hancock Center to raise more than $1 million for Respiratory Health Association's lung disease research and programs. The event offers a 94-story full climb or the 52-story half climb. The 16th annual Hustle Up the Hancock was Sunday, February 24, 2013.
The next Hustle Up the Hancock will be Sunday, February 23, 2014. Registration for Lung Health Champions will begin Tuesday, October 15, 2013. General registration will open Friday, November 1 at 8 a.m. Central Time.
|Registered Participants: Click here to sign in and edit your fundraising page.|
Join us for our next event,
Skyline Plunge! Chicago on September 8, 2013!
- Make a donation to support a Hustle Up the Hancock climber.
- Sign up to be added to the Hustle 2014 information list
- View photos of the 2013 Hustle Up the Hancock.
- Learn about our other special events.
- Get free resources to quit smoking.
- Learn about our programs to help kids with asthma breathe easier.
- Learn about our Cruising with COPD Event.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com
or call the Hustle Up the Hancock hotline at (312) 243-2000 x200.