E-newsletter Archive 2011
Respiratory Health Association of Metropolitan Chicago's e-newsletter is published monthly and contains news of our happenings, program updates and links to lung health resources. Below are the newsletters sent in 2011. You can also see the newsletters sent in 2012, 2010 or 2009.
If you would like to subscribe to our e-newsletter mailing list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 2011Special recognition and partnership
Special editionWhat a week!
- RHAMC employee featured in TIME Magazine
- More than 350 attend Living Better Together COPD Conference
- Quit Week comes to a close
- Ordinance passed for non-cigarette tobacco product taxes
COPD and Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- November is COPD & Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- Illinois COPD Coalition Meets
- Hustle Up the Hancock Registration Open
- Get involved: CHILL
- Fight Asthma Now successes highlighted
- New data to help people living with COPD
- RHAMC co-funds award for pulmonary fibrosis research
- Get involved: Hustle Up the Hancock
- Catch Your Breath Conference to address disparities in lung disease
- Living Better Together Conference registration now open
- Research update: Understanding lung cancer
- Get Involved: Volunteer with us at the Lung Run 5 & 10K!
August 2011Back to school with asthma
- Back to school with asthma
- Protect your family from the flu
- Our supporters' stories
- Get Involved: Hike for Lung Health
Where your fundraising dollars go
- Researching asthma
- Educating about COPD
- Advocating for clean air
- Get Involved: Ride the 15th annual CowaLUNGa
June 2011Summer updates
- Luol Deng encourages kids to choose smoke-free
- The Truth about Tobacco: Teens Speak Out
- Air quality action days
- Get Involved: Schedule your flu clinic today!
May 2011 Big wins for lung health!
- Smoke-free exemptions update
- Smoke-free housing minigrants available
- Respiratory Health Association to develop Midwest COPD Network
- Get Involved: Vote now!
- Respiratory Health Association honored by American College of Physicians
- Protecting smoke-free Illinois
- Chicago City Council poised to vote for clean diesel
- Get Involved: Register now for Skyline Plunge!
Things to celebrate and share
- World TB Day
- Congratulations, Hustle climbers!
- Share the truth about tobacco
- Get Involved: State Lung Health Education Day
February 2011Research updates
- Finding asthma interventions
- Managing asthma with MP3s
- Screening to detect lung cancer sooner
- Get Involved: Photograph Hustle!
January 2011Taking action for lung health
- January is National Radon Action Month
- Register now for Courage to Quit
- Cigarette tax would save lives
- Get Involved: Be a Lung Health Champion